Unite your individuality with a hard smartphone case made with blue genuine ostrich leather and finished with 24-carat gold.
Any custom smartphone case can be further tailored to better suit your identity. Each case also surpasses Septem’s rigorous testing to ensure the case provides shockproof protection.
Let your individuality stand out.
Every element of your packaging has been designed with minimizing and reusability in mind. We use rock paper labels and compostable solutions where possible.
New and unused non-customized products can be returned and refunded within 15 days from the date of purchase. Refunds for products will be made once the returned products have been received from you. Refunds will be made by the method you used for payment.
Personalized products and any earbuds (for hygiene purposes) cannot be exchanged or refunded.
For further information on our returns, refunds and exchange policy, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
We offer free delivery for any orders with Maison Septem.
Our estimated delivery time for non-customized products is approximately 3-5 business days*, depending on where we are sending to. This does not include customs clearance if applicable. Contact us for more details.
*Due to the current COVID-19 situation, shipping may experience some delays.
Just like any valuable item, your bespoke Septem piece needs to be taken care of.
For any precious metal products, including those made out of gold, platinum, rose gold, rhodium, and those that also include gem settings, your Septem piece will be received with a protective, transparent film to cover the customized surface. We recommend you keep this film intact and for it not to be removed.
How to clean precious metals:
• To remove any fingerprints or smudges (expected from daily use), use a dry microfiber cloth to wipe down your product's surfaces gently
• Strictly do not use any alcohol for cleaning your Septem pieces
• You can request a special cleaning kit when placing your order that will be shipped in your product delivery
How to clean leather:
• To remove any dirt built-up, use a clean, soft cloth to wipe down your leather surfaces gently
• Following the initial wipe-down, apply a dime-sized portion of leather cleaner (see below) to the same soft cloth and wipe the leather surface in a gentle circular motion, allowing the leather to absorb the cleaner
• Remove any excess leather cleaner solution with another clean, dry soft cloth and let it dry
• Apply a special leather protectant or conditioner (see below) every 3-6 months
Recommended leather cleaners:
• Chamberlain's Straight Leather Cleaner
• Leather Cleaner by Leather Honey
• Lexol Leather Cleaner
• Saddle soap
Recommended leather protectants/conditioners:
• Mink oil
• Neatsfoot oil
• Meltonian brand of shoe creams
• Tarrago Shoe Cream
• Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing
• Jobsite's Grizzly Grease